Thursday, August 26, 2010

Does This Stick Make My Butt Look Big?

Do you ever have one of those days where nothing is funny? Everything feels inappropriate? And you just want your own ideas to work and any criticism of them is an attack on your reason for existance? Today is one of those days for me. So, I'm working hard to pull out that stick I have up my butt today. I'll be doing some yoga later. I don't have a specific story- or at least one I want to share on the internet. Maybe this is attention seeking behavior? I'm only posting my thoughts on the internet. Doesn't everyone want to know my thoughts and opinions? Seriously what is up with my blogging? Why is it I want to convey to the world that I too wish to know how to say "soup of the day in Latin"? Maybe I'm just jealous Stephen Colbert could come up with a joke using Latin or King Tut's Penis and I can't think of anything funny about a goofy GI system. Seriously- that should write itself. All this and I completely forgot about the complementary medicine teleseminar put on by the Scleroderma Foundation. I'm really slacking here. So I'm off to remove this stick and somehow grow my sense of humor back with some yoga- or Ben and Jerry's. OMG have you tried Americone Dream? I can't get enough of that waffle cone goodness. Oh man it's Stephen Colbert's flavor. I am vexed- COLBERT!!!

Taste the Truthiness
Could it save your life?
Still can't get enough? It's on FaceBook for Ra's Sake!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!

    I have a google-alert for Scleroderma set on my email and your blog popped up today.

    Funny - I love wit!

    I have a blog too...Please check mine out. I will be following yours now as well

    www.sclerodharma.com

    I wonder how come my blog never comes up on the google alert? Is there a trick to get them more media - coverage?

    Anyway - Loved the blog!! Made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh and I lived in HB, CA

    Wow!! Very cool - Sorry I missed that on my first post!

    ReplyDelete

Blazing Flare-Ups