Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Big Changes for my Little Guy
I guess he's not so little anymore. He starts 1st grade tomorrow. I rearranged his room. We went to the store last night and I gave him a budget to buy toys. He picked them out, we brought them home and he got to open one. The rest he will get to play with AFTER he goes through his toys and picks out what he does not play with anymore. The, "I'll buy you new toys" thing no longer works. My little ADHD guy needs to see the toys as a reminder when he looses interest in cleaning- which is about every 20 minutes. When he gives up, he goes to the kitchen table, asks me if he can open them,I remind him to get back on task and he does. We'll see how long this technique works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I posted an article at But You Don'tLook Sick.com April 2. I got many great responses about those struggling on SSi or trying to get it...
-
I will share my experience of getting healthcare in ways most people do not believe possible. I can't share my experience without menti...
-
Check out this blog, In Sickness and in Health . She also has Scleroderma and is a potential candidate for a lung transplant. This diseas...
No comments:
Post a Comment