Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Dreams Make Me Tired

And according to Regis and Kelly, my bra doesn't fit me either, but I digress.

I woke up this morning exhausted. I was asleep by 9:30 and when I woke up at 7 this morning, my whole body was tired. I wish I could remember what I did last night in my dreams because I know I accomplished something.

I could feel the lymph nodes in my chest because I could not breathe as deeply as my norm and the more I think about my day of packing and calling utility companies to set up services, the shallower my breath gets. It’s time for some serious stress relief. First, I am going to set up my utilities. Then I am going to the Y to do some exercises in the pool. There is something so relaxing about it. Hopefully that will help me reboot and get me packing. I'll keep you posted.

I have to admit I feel very egocentric going on about how I'm dealing with stress and keeping people posted. But I also fell like if I don't share, maybe there's someone out there who woke up feeling exhausted and maybe taking the time to share my experience can give them some ideas to help them get through their tough day. I have had so many days that started out like this and resulted in leaving me curled up in a ball under my covers. Just finding a healthy way to deal with what the universe throws at me is an accomplishment in and of itself and it makes me feel as if I am kicking my depression in it's teeth. Or I have an over active case of undiagnosed narcissism. Either way, sharing makes me feel like time curled up in a ball was not spent in vain.

Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research
Scleroderma Foundation
Scleroderma Research Foundation
Interstitial Lung Disease
Depression with Chronic Illness
The Stress of Moving


http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HTML/content/latest-questions/question/2032/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blazing Flare-Ups