Monday, September 27, 2010

A Word About Sarcoidosis

I'm moving this weekend and doing the prep that comes with it. I haven't had much time to write, but I did find a blog with some helpful entries and links to other blogs. These nasty diseases are different for everyone and I encourage readers to visit other blogs to get as much info as possible. Check out The Sarcoidosis Experience, if you get the chance. I am also happy to post for the first time, a link to a Sarcoidosis fundraiser. I found it at The Sarcoidosis Experience blog and there is also a link at the Bernie Mac Foundation website. If you can't donate, please take the opportunity to learn more about Sarcoidosis.


Scleroderma Foundation
Scleroderma Research Foundation
American Lung Association California

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blazing Flare-Ups