Monday, October 11, 2010

No Big Wup, Let's Talk

Paul La Due brought to my attention an article in Huff Post "Is There a Cure for Autoimmune Diseases?", based on a young girl who eliminated gluten, dairy and sugar from her diet. I am currently doing research. I do not agree with the title of the article. A cure would mean universal elimination of a disease for all patients. The last true cure was Polio. Treatment of symptoms is not a cure but simply that, treatment. I do however see how a change so dramatic as eliminating sugar, gluten and dairy could really benefit a person with an autoimmune disease. My question is, has everyone who has eliminated these things experienced relief?

I have started a disussion on Face Book. If you have done something like this and would like to share, go to my FB Page and join the discussion.

Please note, all soliciations will be deleted and solicitors will be blocked from my FB page and be flagged.

Thanks Mike Myers for the Title

"Lay off me, I'm Starving!"

"Is There a Cure for Autoimmune Diseases?"

Scleroderma, Sarcoidosis and Box Wine on Face Book

And just to make you smile and remember Phil Hartman and Chris Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blazing Flare-Ups