Monday, August 8, 2011

Going Home

It's 1am, I should be sleeping because I have a long drive tomorrow.

I have enjoyed leaving the worries of the day to day behind, but I am ready to go return. I'm ready to crash the Rheumatology clinic at the VA because they are probably over-booked. I'm ready to go back to taking better care of myself so I will not wake up with a mouth full of stomach acid. I am ready for my son to go back to school and make new friends. Most of all, I'm ready to settle into my routine. A routine with loyalty to no one but me and my son. So if you happen to see some crazy brunette signing in her car, try no to laugh to hard. It really is for speech therapy.

Have a great Monday and don't forget today is a gift. That is why it's called the present. Even if you open your present and find dog poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blazing Flare-Ups