Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dating Sucks

Okay, it sucks. I'm not the first or last to say it. I don't even know why I hate it-never mind, here's why I hate it. If I am myself, I am funny and smart. Around people I don't know I have to test boundaries with my humor because let's face it- I'm not always appropriate (shocking!). I think I am going to start drinking on dates. I'm going to start drinking before I even leave for a date. That will cover my inappropriate thing because I won't care. Problem solved!

As far as the date went, I was funny because 2012 provided an endless amount of ammunition for my one-liner cannon. Even a comment about vomiting in my purse got a laugh. I did enjoy watching John Cusack become unglued- but that's a left-over-eighties-crush thing. So I would like to say thank you to the makers of 2012 for giving me lots of material. -oh and my date was really nice too.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blazing Flare-Ups